Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Today's Valentine's Day
Nothing special happens... As usual...
I went to school by bus
There were two really noisy girls...
They keep talking and chit-chating...
Not only today, they are noisy everyday!

Damm it... My class is so not cold... 
It's so hot that i can't have any of my attention 
on what teacher said...
Well, my friend June gave me a air freshener 
as my birthday present.

I felt much better after I came out of my...
''BURNING classroom''
to went for P.E lesson...

Back from school is the most suffering time...
The sun is high and bright...
The bus is dirty and hot...
The people are all carrying thingssss...
And that dustbin called me again...
I really don't know how to make him stop his childish action...
It's so annoying and irritating...

I saw Strawberry after school today...
He's
even when he is in serious mood...
STTSS meant more to me me after my 1st year here...
After i knew people here..

No comments:

Post a Comment